Restaurant City latest theme: Relax & Detox is SERIOUSLY my favorite theme so far. For those who know me they will know I really love spa theme=that why I LOVE Bali :P
Seriously, I'm so lucky to come back from hiatus on time, and also lucky enough though all these while been hiatus I still login every now and then to collect money

Just look at Maggie's restaurant:


I've been with my same restaurant layout for quite sometimes, I need a change. But again, I'm not good in coming out my own idea of decorations. In other word, I need inspirations, example. So as I went to 'visit' my high level friends, one of my friend's' restaurant caught my eye. Even though I really want to give credit to my friend, I think my friend might want privacy (just in case) so I cover all my friends' name. But of coz I'll let my friend know about it :P

seriously, the decoration of the station is brilliant


my finalized current layout
(I photoshopped the karaoke area, the karaoke set haven't complete-coz they haven't release the next level =.=")

still collecting money for "Tranquil Sauna"


Comments:

There are 0 comments for RC: Coming Back from Hiatus JUST in Time!

Post a Comment